LG Optimus smartphone
|Bookmark Article||Post Comment|
Mail your friend
|Your friend's name:|
|Your friend's email:|
LG Optimus 4G LTE smartphone
The LG Optimus G Pro runs on AT&T 4G LTE, which currently covers nearly 200 million people; with plans to expand to cover 300 million people by the end of 2014. In a report by independent testing organization RootMetrics, AT&T's 4G LTE network was called "blazing fast." The report found AT&T's 4G LTE network delivered the fastest pure LTE speeds in markets where AT&T provided 4G LTE.
Specifications of the LG Optimus smartphone
The LG Optimus G Pro smartphone comes packed with a host of high-performance specifications that refine mobile communication and help users better organize their lives. Backed by the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 1.7GHz quad-core processor with 2 GB of RAM, users can access content and complete tasks faster than ever:
• The brilliant 5.5-inch, 1920 X 1080 Full HD IPS display (400ppi) gives users more pixels and screen real estate to view and show off content.
• The 13 MP Full HD rear-facing camera and 2.1 MP Full HD front-facing camera let users zoom in on even the most intricate of details and its unique Dual Recording feature allows simultaneous recording with both cameras for an amazing dimensional perspective.
Design of the LG Optimus G Pro
LG Optimus G Pro features a stylish ergonomic design with a narrow screen bezel delivering a more comfortable in-hand experience and great "pocketability." Hardware features enhance productivity while providing fun, entertaining moments. QuickRemote is a universal remote application that utilizes the built-in Infrared (IR) sensor, turns the device into a Universal Remote Control for use with compatible TVs, Blu-Ray players, cable provider set-top boxes and more.
Price of the LG Optimus G Pro smartphone
LG Optimus G Pro smartphone is available for preorder online at the AT&T website and in AT&T retail stores May 10 for a price of $199.99 with a two-year service agreement. Customers who trade in their recent model smartphone to AT&T may be eligible to receive at least $100 credit toward the purchase of a new smartphone, including the LG Optimus smartphone. This brings the price of the device down to $99.99 with a two-year commitment. To take advantage of this offer, customers are encouraged to visit any AT&T company-owned retail store or participating authorized dealer with their previous smartphone that is no more than three years old and in good, working condition. In stores, upon trading in their old phone, customers will receive the $100 credit on-the-spot and can use it immediately.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 review
- Apple iPhone 6 sample pictures
- Xbox One review
- Sony PS4 review
- Samsung Galaxy reviews
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini review
- Nokia Lumia 1520 sample photos
- Apple iPhone 5s test pictures
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom review
- Samsung Galaxy Mega review
- Samsung Galaxy S8+ Rose Pink Edition
- LG G6 Plus Android phone
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Max and Galaxy J7 Pro
- Build your perfect phone with Motorola Mods
- Google Pixel XL 2 Android 8.0 phone
- HTC U11 with Edge Sense