Peugeot & Citroen
P SA Peugeot Citroën has chosen TomTom as the global provider of location and navigation content and services for its infotainment system. Beginning 2015, Peugeot and Citroën customers will be able to enjoy an exceptional TomTom navigation experience powered by the highest quality maps, real time traffic service, HD Traffic, and superior navigation software. “We are excited to partner with one of the largest car manufacturers in Europe,” said Harold Goddijn, TomTom Chief Executive Officer. “TomTom is uniquely positioned in the automotive industry. The cooperation with Peugeot and Citroen is proof that our modular product offering is satisfying a clear need for flexible, state-of-the-art location and navigation solutions components.”
|Bookmark Article||Post Comment|
Mail your friend
|Your friend's name:|
|Your friend's email:|
TomTom navigation features for Peugeot & Citroën
- High quality maps for over 30 countries across Europe and Latin America.
- World class TomTom navigation software.
- TomTom Danger Zones.
- TomTom HD Traffic.
- TomTom Places.
PSA Peugeot Citroën
- Samsung Galaxy S8 review
- Apple iPhone 6 sample pictures
- Xbox One review
- Sony PS4 review
- Samsung Galaxy reviews
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini review
- Nokia Lumia 1520 sample photos
- Apple iPhone 5s test pictures
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom review
- Samsung Galaxy Mega review
- Garmin 3D Navigation for Mercedes-Benz
- Garmin Monterra Android outdoor GPS
- TomTom GPS sport watch
- Garmin navigation for Mercedes
- BMW Motorrad Navigator Adventure GPS
- Nokia Here app for iPhone