Peugeot & Citroen
P SA Peugeot Citroën has chosen TomTom as the global provider of location and navigation content and services for its infotainment system. Beginning 2015, Peugeot and Citroën customers will be able to enjoy an exceptional TomTom navigation experience powered by the highest quality maps, real time traffic service, HD Traffic, and superior navigation software. “We are excited to partner with one of the largest car manufacturers in Europe,” said Harold Goddijn, TomTom Chief Executive Officer. “TomTom is uniquely positioned in the automotive industry. The cooperation with Peugeot and Citroen is proof that our modular product offering is satisfying a clear need for flexible, state-of-the-art location and navigation solutions components.”
|Bookmark Article||Post Comment|
Mail your friend
|Your friend's name:|
|Your friend's email:|
TomTom navigation features for Peugeot & Citroën
- High quality maps for over 30 countries across Europe and Latin America.
- World class TomTom navigation software.
- TomTom Danger Zones.
- TomTom HD Traffic.
- TomTom Places.
PSA Peugeot Citroën
- Nokia Lumia 925 sample pictures
- Nokia Lumia 620 review
- Samsung Galaxy Camera review
- Sony Xperia T review
- SanDisk Extreme Pro microSDHC review
- Alcatel OneTouch T10 review
- Samsung Galaxy Y review
- Apple iPhone 5 test pictures
- Nokia Lumia 900 review
- Samsung Galaxy S3 review
- TomTom GPS sport watch
- Garmin navigation for Mercedes
- BMW Motorrad Navigator Adventure GPS
- Nokia Here app for iPhone
- Android smartphone navigation app
- Garmin In Dash navigation