|Bookmark Article||Post Comment|
Mail your friend
|Your friend's name:|
|Your friend's email:|
Toyota app functions
The Toyota app will leverage safety in-car UX, a state of the art voice command technology embedded within smartphones, to provide advanced functionality, navigation and location-based services. Samsung, in partnership with Toyota, is creating innovative solutions to satisfy the needs of shared customers, driving the development of new integrated functions and experiences.
Samsung Car Mode app
Simon Stanford, UK & IRE Telecommunications & Networks Division said: "With a passion for innovation and a commitment to drive the advancement of the mobile and vehicle industry, Samsung looks forward to the shared success of this collaboration. Together, Samsung and Toyota are opening the door to the Smarter Car Era." To learn more about Samsung Car Mode app for Toyota, visit the Samsung stand in Hall 8 at the Mobile World Congress 2012.
- Nokia Lumia 925 sample pictures
- Samsung Galaxy Camera review
- Sony Xperia T review
- SanDisk Extreme Pro microSDHC review
- Alcatel OneTouch T10 review
- Samsung Galaxy Y review
- Apple iPhone 5 test pictures
- Nokia Lumia 900 review
- Samsung Galaxy S3 review
- Nokia 808 test pictures
- Free cloud desktop app
- Weather app for Android smartphones
- Kicksend Photo prints from smartphones
- Car app for HTC One smartphone
- Tune your Android smartphone!
- iPhone App for the food industry