HTC One S
|Bookmark Article||Post Comment|
Mail your friend
|Your friend's name:|
|Your friend's email:|
HTC One S 4G Smartphone
"With the HTC One S, we're not only delivering on our promise to bring leading-edge technology to market but are continuing to provide customers with the best 4G entertainment experiences from listening to high-quality music to streaming high-resolution movies."
Camera features on the HTC One S
Consumers increasingly expect smartphone camera technology that offers the ability to capture life's moments with high-quality photos and videos - and the HTC One S delivers. Joining T-Mobile's best-in-class lineup of advanced camera smartphones from HTC, the arrival of the HTC One S marks the introduction of HTC's new amazing camera experience that rivals traditional digital cameras. With the introduction of HTC ImageSense, improvements are brought to every part of the 8-megapixel camera, including lens, the sensor and the software. Camera enhancements include:
• Superfast Capture - The HTC One S Smartphone dramatically reduces the time it takes to capture those key moments, with an estimated 0.7-second shot time and a 0.2-second autofocus that allows for nearly unlimited continuous shots.
• High Quality Photos in Adverse Conditions - The HTC One S delivers dramatic enhancements in image capture quality even in adverse lighting conditions. The f/2.0 lens on the HTC One S offers amazing low-light performance, capturing 40 percent more light than the f/2.4 lenses available on other high-end phones.
• Concurrent Video/Still Capture - HTC One S lets the user capture a shot and shoot video at the same time - perfect for capturing life's moments as they happen. While shooting 1080p HD video, consumers just need to tap the shutter button and the device snaps a high-resolution still photo while the video continues to shoot. Consumers can also capture a still from a previously recorded video.
Entertainment on the HTC One S
"People take photos on their phone more than any activity other than making phone calls, which is why we improved every part of the camera experience on HTC One S," said Jason Mackenzie, president, global sales and marketing, HTC Corporation. "We're thrilled to bring our combination of our premium design, amazing camera and authentic sound to T-Mobile customers in the US."
HTC One S smartphone from T-Mobile
The HTC One S will be one of the fastest smartphones running on America's Largest 4G Network, with access to T-Mobile's fastest 4G (HSPA+ 42) speeds, currently available in 175 markets, reaching more than 180 million Americans. Equipped with a 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor by Qualcomm, the HTC One S delivers powerful performance while Web browsing, streaming movies and watching TV shows on the device's 4.3-inch qHD Super AMOLED touch screen. The HTC One S is expected to be available this spring from T-Mobile.
- Nokia Lumia 925 sample pictures
- Samsung Galaxy Camera review
- Sony Xperia T review
- Alcatel OneTouch T10 review
- Samsung Galaxy Y review
- Apple iPhone 5 test pictures
- Nokia Lumia 900 review
- Samsung Galaxy S3 review
- Nokia 808 test pictures
- Nokia C2-00 review
- Samsung Galaxy Core Android smartphone
- Consumer Cellular Android smartphones
- Nokia Lumia 925 Windows smartphone
- New T-Mobile iPhone 5 prices
- Affordable smartphones from Archos
- Samsung Galaxy S 4 Android smartphone