Mobile Payment App
|Bookmark Article||Post Comment|
Mail your friend
|Your friend's name:|
|Your friend's email:|
iPhone Mobile Payment App for Canada
"Canadian consumers and businesses are extremely technology literate and savvy," says Michael Gokturk, Founder & CEO of Payfirma, Canada's leading innovator of payment processing technologies & services. "They are always seeking efficient and secure means of transacting financially with one another, and our iPhone mobile payment app enables them to do just that."
Mobile Payment with your credit card
Payfirma's proprietary app lets any business or consumer accept all major credit cards securely on an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. Users can swipe or manually input a credit card, capture a digital signature on the screen, and authorize the transaction within 10 seconds. A customizable receipt can then be emailed directly to the customer from within the app.
Payfirma iPhone Mobile Payment app
"We developed the iPhone Mobile Payment App with Canadians in mind," continues Gokturk. "While there are other mobile payment apps similar to Payfirma's out there, none are designed with the needs and culture of Canadian merchants or consumers in mind."
Free Mobile Payment app
The iPhone Mobile Payment app is offered for free, but users must have a valid Canadian merchant account to process live transactions. Opening a merchant account with Payfirma is easy, and can be opened directly within the app itself, or on the company's website.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 review
- Apple iPhone 6 sample pictures
- Xbox One review
- Sony PS4 review
- Samsung Galaxy reviews
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini review
- Nokia Lumia 1520 sample photos
- Apple iPhone 5s test pictures
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom review
- Samsung Galaxy Mega review
- Facebook Photo Sharing App
- Toshiba Mobile Scan and Print app for Android
- Avira Free Android Security 2.0
- Polamatic app for Android smartphones
- Walt Disney Story app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone photo app from Rollei