Sony Tablet PC
|Bookmark Article||Post Comment|
Mail your friend
|Your friend's name:|
|Your friend's email:|
Sony Tablet PC with Android 3.0
The Sony Tablet PC is equipped with the latest Android 3.0 which is designed for devices with larger screen sizes, particularly tablets. Both Sony Tablet PCs are WiFi and WAN (3G/4G) compatible and users can not only browse the internet or check e-mail but they can also smoothly access digital content including videos, games and books through Sony's premium network services and more, on-the-go at any time.
Sony S1 Tablet PC
The Sony S1 Tablet PC has a 9.4-inch display for enjoying the web and rich content on a large screen. Its off-center of gravity design realizes stability and ease of grip as well as a sense of stability and lightness, offering comfortable use for hours.
Sony S2 Tablet PC
The Sony S2 Tablet PC has two 5.5-inch displays that can be folded for easy portability. In contrast to existing tablets, its unprecedented dual screen presentation and usability allows its displays to be combined and used as a large screen or for different functions such as playing video on one screen while showing control buttons on the other.
Sony Android Tablet
"Android 3.0 is a new version of the Android platform with a new holographic user interface that is designed from the ground up for devices with larger screen sizes, particularly tablets. I'm excited about the new Sony Tablet PC as it will further spur the development of applications and network offerings which users are looking for," said Andy Rubin, Senior Vice President, Mobile, Google Inc.
Sony Tablet PC for media entertainment
The Sony Tablet PC delivers an entertainment experience where users can enjoy cloud-based services on-the-go at any time. We're aiming to create a new lifestyle by integrating consumer hardware, including the Sony Tablet PC with content and network," said Kunimasa Suzuki, Corporate Executive, SVP, and Deputy President of Consumer Products & Services Group.
Sony Tablet PC features
• Designed for portability and intuitive gripping : With its off-center of gravity form factor, the 9.4-inch Sony S1 Tablet offers stability and a sense of lightness, offering comfortable use for hours. The dual screen Sony S2 Tablet comes with two 5.5-inch displays which can be used together as one large screen to browse websites and more. They can also be used for different functions as users can watch a video on one screen and input commands on the other, or check email on one screen and use the other as a soft keyboard.
• Seamless Usability and Performance : Through Sony's knowhow for combining hardware and software, Sony Tablet PC realizes optimal usability and performance. Because of Sony's rapid response technologies, users can perform smooth, quick touch-screen operations and enjoy fast and efficient website loading. The keyboard arrangement is also optimized for the large screen, making email and SNS communication a breeze.
• Rich entertainment experiences through various network services : Through Qriocity music and video services, users can enjoy rich video and music content. Also, through PlayStation Suite, users can immerse themselves in high quality first generation PlayStation titles. Additionally, users can easily download ebook content from ReaderStore and use both tablets as digital reading devices. The integration with various services allows users to take their entertainment experiences on-the-go. Furthermore, Sony Tablet PC is equipped with functionality that organizes content for easy access.
• Remote access functionality with AV devices : Through the Sony Tablet PC, users can control home entertainment devices as well as enjoy content in new ways. The Sony S1 uses infrared technology and works as universal remote controls for a variety of AV devices starting with BRAVIA. Users can perform functions like turning on their TVs, changing the channel and adjusting the volume. Also, through DLNA functionality on Sony Tablet PC, users can "throw" personal content to large screen televisions or music to wireless speakers.
Sony VAIO PCs
Also, in the mobile computing category, the market for PCs which realize high productivity is expected to steadily grow, particularly in emerging markets. Therefore, Sony will also remain committed to strengthening its VAIO brand and introduce increasingly compelling products which offer new value propositions to the market.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 review
- Apple iPhone 6 sample pictures
- Xbox One review
- Sony PS4 review
- Samsung Galaxy reviews
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini review
- Nokia Lumia 1520 sample photos
- Apple iPhone 5s test pictures
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom review
- Samsung Galaxy Mega review
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Iris Android tablet
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro S Windows tablet
- Samsung Galaxy View BIG screen tablet
- Huawei MediaPad M2 Android tablet
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2