Google Nexus One
|Bookmark Article||Post Comment|
Mail your friend
|Your friend's name:|
|Your friend's email:|
Google Nexus One
Through the Google web shop, consumers can buy the Google Nexus One Smartphone without service (meaning any GSM network SIM card can be inserted into the mobile device), or purchase the Google phone with service from one of Google's operator partners. As new phones come to market through this channel, consumers will benefit from the ability to match a cell phone of their choice with the service plan that best meets their needs. Operator prices and plan details will be featured on the site.
Google Nexus One Smartphone
"The Google Nexus One belongs in the emerging class of devices which we call ‘superphones,' with the 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset making it as powerful as your laptop computer of three to four years ago. It's our way to raise the bar on what's possible when it comes to creating the best mobile experience for consumers," said Andy Rubin, VP of Engineering. "We look forward to working with handset manufacturers and operators to bring more phones to market through this channel worldwide."
Google Nexus One features
• Display : 3.7" AMOLED 480x800 WVGA display.
• Thinness : 11.5mm; Weight: 130 grams.
• Processor : Qualcomm Snapdragon 3G QSD8250 chipset.
• Processor speed : Delivering speeds up to 1GHz.
• Digital camera : 5 megapixel auto focus with flash and geo tagging.
• Onboard memory : 512MB Flash, 512MB RAM.
• Expandable memory : 4GB removable SD Card (expandable to 32GB).
• Noise Suppression : Dynamic noise suppression from Audience.
• Ports : 3.5mm headphone jack with 4 contacts for voice & remote control.
• Battery : Removable 1400 mAh.
• Personalized laser engraving : Up to 50 chars on the back of the phone.
• Trackball : Tri-color notification LED, alerts when new messages arrive.
HTC Google Smartphone
"The Google Nexus One Smartphone represents the unique combination of design and innovation two companies like Google and HTC Mobile can have when they collaborate," said Peter Chou, CEO of HTC Corporation. "The Goolge Nexus One Smartphone continues HTC's strategy of offering people a portfolio of cell phones that meet their diverse needs."
Google Nexus Software features
The Google Nexus One runs on Android 2.1, a software version of the platform's Eclair software, which offers advanced features including:
• Google Maps Navigation : Turn-by-turn driving directions with voice output.
• Email : Multiple Gmail accounts; universal inbox and Exchange support.
• Phone book : Aggregate contacts from multiple sources, including Facebook.
• Quick Contacts : Easily switch between communication and social apps.
• Android Software Market : Access to more than 18,000 software applications.
Google Nexus One features
• Enter text without typing.
• Use a voice-enabled keyboard for all text fields.
• Tell your Google Smartphone what you want it to do.
• Search Google or get driving directions by speaking into your phone.
• Take personalization to the next level.
• Dynamic, interactive, live wallpapers react to the touch of a finger.
• More widgets and 5 home panels allow for further customization.
• Capture camera quality pictures and video with your Google phone.
• 5 megapixel camera includes LED flash and auto focus zoom.
• View pictures and Picasa Web Albums in the new 3D Gallery.
• Record Hi-Res MPEG4 video, and then upload to YouTube with one click.
• Read your voicemail messages.
• Get transcribed voicemail with Google voice integration.
Google Nexus price
The new Google Nexus One Smartphone is initially available from the Google web store in the US without service for $529 or starting at $179 with a two-year contract from T-Mobile USA. In the near future, Verizon Wireless in the US and Vodafone in Europe plan to offer services to customers in their respective geographies. Goolge will initially take orders from consumers in the US and three other markets - the UK, Singapore, and Hong Kong.
- Sony PS4 review
- Samsung Galaxy reviews
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini review
- Nokia Lumia 1520 sample photos
- Apple iPhone 5s test pictures
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom review
- Samsung Galaxy Mega review
- HTC One review
- Samsung Galaxy S4 review
- LG Optimus G review
- Kyocera Kona flip phone
- Nokia 515 mobile phone
- Nokia 108 Dual SIM phone
- New Nokia 207 and 208 phones
- Affordable Nokia Asha 501 smartphone
- Nokia Asha 210 mobile phone