Dell Mini 3
|Bookmark Article||Post Comment|
Mail your friend
|Your friend's name:|
|Your friend's email:|
Dell chooses AT&T mobile operator for the Mini 3 smartphone
And, with AT&T's largest Wi-Fi hotspot network, and fastest 3G network, Dell and AT&T will provide today's social media mavens with the ability to simultaneously Tweet friends, post Facebook updates, share pictures and browse the Web. Today's announcement builds upon Dell's mobile strategy of delivering communications solutions for wireless operators and their dedicated customers. Dell works with select operators around the world to make the most of their customers' mobile experiences - on any network and using any application.
Dell arrangements with telecom providers
The arrangement with AT&T is part of Dell's continued focus on developing smart mobile products and services through value-added relationships with leading operators. Dell has existing arrangements with other leading global telecom providers, including Vodafone in Europe, Australia and New Zealand; AT&T in the United States; M1 and Starhub in Singapore; Maxis in Malaysia; China Mobile in China; and Claro in Brazil - each creating more opportunities to meet the needs of the connected lifestyle.
Best smartphone study highlights
Dell has contact with and listens to the requirements of millions of customers. In addition, a recent Dell-sponsored study of more than 1,500 people provides keen insight into what makes the best smartphone and mobile experience. Study highlights include:
• Eighty-two percent of those who own smartphones said they would not leave home without them
• Eighty-six percent of survey respondents under age 35 say that personalized software and features on smartphones are important
• More than half say they wish there were more smartphone options available in the marketplace
• Seventy-six percent say they would consider new smartphone devices from a well-known technology brand
• Nearly 90 percent say they would consider purchasing a smartphone from a highly regarded technology company as an alternative to leading smartphone manufacturers.
Dell Mini 3 smartphone available at AT&T
"As the leader in smartphones, AT&T makes a great match with Dell to introduce the next Mini 3 smartphone," said David Christopher, chief marketing officer, AT&T Mobility and Consumer Markets. "We offer our customers what no one else can, the nation's fastest 3G network, the nation's largest Wi-Fi network and now, Dell's first smartphone in the US."
Dell Mini 3 a result of listening to customers
"Smartphones are an extension of Dell's strategy to develop intelligent and more mobile products that meet the needs of operators and customers," said Ron Garriques, president, Dell Communication Solutions. "The Dell Mini 3 is a result of listening to customers and creating products that allow people to do the things they want, whenever and wherever they want to do them." Details about the Dell Mini 3 smartphone will be announced by AT&T closer to device availability expected during the first half of 2010.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 review
- Apple iPhone 6 sample pictures
- Xbox One review
- Sony PS4 review
- Samsung Galaxy reviews
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini review
- Nokia Lumia 1520 sample photos
- Apple iPhone 5s test pictures
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom review
- Samsung Galaxy Mega review
- LG G6 pre-order at Spint
- Huawei P9
- Nokia 215 Dual SIM phone
- Nokia 130 mobile phone
- Samsung Galaxy S5 smartphone features
- Kyocera Kona flip phone