|Bookmark Article||Post Comment|
Mail your friend
|Your friend's name:|
|Your friend's email:|
Recent research by In-Stat found the following
• Smartphones with touch screens will more than double from 2008 to 2009.
• RIM OS has been gaining market share in the non-enterprise segment.• The total smartphone market in 2014 will be 412 million units.
• Smartphone with accelerometers will grow to over 350 million units by 2014.
• Over 52% of a smartphone's cost is made-up by touch screen displays.
Smartphone Operating Systems
"In-Stat believes new OSs such as Android and Maemo will cut away at Symbian market share," says Allen Nogee, In-Stat analyst. "Although there are relatively few open source OS-based smartphones in the market today, the open source OS momentum is difficult to ignore. After years of hype, it is easy to see that 2010 will be the year of Google Android."
- Sony PS4 review
- Samsung Galaxy reviews
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini review
- Nokia Lumia 1520 sample photos
- Apple iPhone 5s test pictures
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom review
- Samsung Galaxy Mega review
- HTC One review
- Samsung Galaxy S4 review
- LG Optimus G review
- Mobile shopping sales records on Black Friday
- Samsung Galaxy S4 sales record
- 5G network technology by Samsung
- Galaxy S4 wins TCO certification
- i Phone 5 sales figures reported
- Miri Ben Ari ambassador for Harman Kardon