|Bookmark Article||Post Comment|
Mail your friend
|Your friend's name:|
|Your friend's email:|
Recent research by In-Stat found the following
• Smartphones with touch screens will more than double from 2008 to 2009.
• RIM OS has been gaining market share in the non-enterprise segment.• The total smartphone market in 2014 will be 412 million units.
• Smartphone with accelerometers will grow to over 350 million units by 2014.
• Over 52% of a smartphone's cost is made-up by touch screen displays.
Smartphone Operating Systems
"In-Stat believes new OSs such as Android and Maemo will cut away at Symbian market share," says Allen Nogee, In-Stat analyst. "Although there are relatively few open source OS-based smartphones in the market today, the open source OS momentum is difficult to ignore. After years of hype, it is easy to see that 2010 will be the year of Google Android."
- Nokia Lumia 925 sample pictures
- Samsung Galaxy Camera review
- Sony Xperia T review
- SanDisk Extreme Pro microSDHC review
- Alcatel OneTouch T10 review
- Samsung Galaxy Y review
- Apple iPhone 5 test pictures
- Nokia Lumia 900 review
- Samsung Galaxy S3 review
- Nokia 808 test pictures
- 5G network technology by Samsung
- Galaxy S4 wins TCO certification
- i Phone 5 sales figures reported
- Miri Ben Ari ambassador for Harman Kardon
- Galaxy S3 receives CO2 certification
- Samsung ATIV