Home security system
|Bookmark Article||Post Comment|
Mail your friend
|Your friend's name:|
|Your friend's email:|
Alarm Software Application for Apple iPhone
With 'Alarm', customers can also receive real-time email and text message alerts to their Apple iPhone whenever the security system detects an event that matters to them, like the kids arriving home from school, the garage door being left open, unexpected access to the liquor cabinet, a basement water leak or after-hours access to a store inventory room. The 'Alarm' Apple iPhone software application can be downloaded immediately through the Apple iTunes App Store. An 'Alarm' account is required to log into the home security & monitoring system software application.
Home security system features
• Arm and disarm their security system remotely.
• Watch real-time video footage and recorded video clips.
• See what doors, cabinets and windows are currently open.
• Access a history of all events reported by the security system.
iPhone application for remote home & security monitoring
"Our customers love that the Apple iPhone or Apple iPod touch in their pocket can also serve as a remote control to their business or home security system from anywhere in the world," said Alison Slavin, Alarm.com's Vice President of Product Management. "We're excited to continue developing software applications on the iPhone platform that further empower consumers to monitor what matters to them - whether it's an aging or ailing family member, their household's thermostat settings, or how much time the dog walker actually spent walking their dog."
- Xbox One review
- Sony PS4 review
- Samsung Galaxy reviews
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini review
- Nokia Lumia 1520 sample photos
- Apple iPhone 5s test pictures
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom review
- Samsung Galaxy Mega review
- HTC One review
- Samsung Galaxy S4 review
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 software
- Apple OS X Mavericks developer preview
- New Apple iOS 7 features
- Adobe Social with Facebook integration
- Apple iOS 6.1 update
- Apple iOS 5