Apple iPhone 3G
|Bookmark Article||Post Comment|
Mail your friend
|Your friend's name:|
|Your friend's email:|
Apple iPhone 3G enhancements
• 3G broadband wireless connectivity, which gives customers a home broadband-like speed experience when surfing the Internet, sharing files and using media-rich Web applications.
• Business-class capabilities, including e-mail, viewed on a large, touch-screen device and designed to meet the needs of companies of all sizes.
• The ability for developers, including AT&T, to create customized consumer and business applications using the Apple software developer's kit (SDK).
Apple iPhone 3G price info
"Apple iPhone 3G will take mobile communications and computing to a whole new level by combining a terrific user interface with a great experience accessing the Internet and subscribers' favorite applications on our 3G wireless network at unsurpassed speeds," said Ralph de la Vega, president and chief executive officer of AT&T Mobility. "Combine our high-performance 3G broadband wireless network, the new iPhone's business-class capabilities and a starting price of $199, and I expect that we will continue to increase revenue per user and attract customers who spend the most on wireless. The 3G iPhone is built, and priced, to sell."
- Samsung Galaxy S8 review
- Apple iPhone 6 sample pictures
- Xbox One review
- Sony PS4 review
- Samsung Galaxy reviews
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini review
- Nokia Lumia 1520 sample photos
- Apple iPhone 5s test pictures
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom review
- Samsung Galaxy Mega review
- LG G6 pre-order at Spint
- Huawei P9
- Nokia 215 Dual SIM phone
- Nokia 130 mobile phone
- Samsung Galaxy S5 smartphone features
- Kyocera Kona flip phone