HTC Touch Diamond
|Bookmark Article||Post Comment|
Mail your friend
|Your friend's name:|
|Your friend's email:|
HTC Touch Diamond
The HTC Touch Diamond was developed as part of Orange's Signature programme. Orange's approach is to work closely with device manufacturers to customise their phones with a simpler, more intuitive user-experience. Whether customers want to download the latest track or watch TV, Orange integrates the relevant applications into the entire device experience. For the Diamond, Orange has developed enhanced versions of its Signature applications, and has worked closely with HTC to integrate them more deeply into the phone's operating system. This means the applications work even better together - and with the phone - for a more intuitive customer experience, for example:
- Orange Photo lets users to share photos with online communities via an instant upload facility. Users can automatically upload photos from their device album to an online album of their choice.
- Orange Music lets customers manage their music easily in a single place. The Orange Music store provides access to more than one million tracks for over-the-air download and customers can manage their complete music library via their mobile or PC.
- Orange Downloads delivers all new content, such as 3D games, ringtones and wallpapers, directly to the handset, making it easily viewable before purchase and providing an instant link to the download.
- Orange TV includes instant access to the biggest selection of live mobile TV channels (up to 61) and over 3,000 videos. For an improved experience viewing Orange is planning to introduce HDTV services starting from this year.
Orange mobile phone portfolio
Olaf Swantee, EVP of Orange's global mobile operations, says, "Our long-standing relationship with HTC meant they shared their phone concept and worked with us from the earliest stage. This early collaboration is important to us because at Orange, we know that the right multimedia experience is about more than just the phone. Our approach is to select and test the best phones and integrate our applications, combining them with access to the Orange World portal, the best tariffs, integrated billing, a user-friendly interface and excellent customer support."
HTC Diamond from Orange
Olaf adds, "With the HTC Diamond from Orange we have created a unique phone which has taken advantage of Orange's latest service innovation to build upon the consistently rich experience customers expect from Orange.". Peter Chou, president and CEO, HTC Corp says, "Today we mark a new era in mobile phone evolution, an era where beauty and size integrate with uncompromising innovation at broadband speed. The HTC Touch Diamond will make browsing the Web and using Web-enabled applications just as practical and easy to use as making calls."
Orange Signature cell phones
Orange Signature phones have been available since 2002, when Orange and HTC launched the first SPV Smartphone. The improved customer experience that Signature phones provide is proven by increased usage, loyalty and ARPU amongst Orange Signature customers. Today, more than 70% of Orange's handset purchase volumes are part of the Signature range. Olaf concludes, "The combination of Orange's innovative services with HTC's new handset will enable Orange customers across Europe to enjoy the latest and greatest Orange multimedia experience.
YouTube : HTC Diamond video review
The HTC Touch Diamond is the most complete addition to our Signature range of phones to date." Available in the UK from July, the HTC Touch Diamond from Orange will be rolled out across France, Spain, Poland, Romania, Switzerland and Belgium in 2008.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 review
- Apple iPhone 6 sample pictures
- Xbox One review
- Sony PS4 review
- Samsung Galaxy reviews
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini review
- Nokia Lumia 1520 sample photos
- Apple iPhone 5s test pictures
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom review
- Samsung Galaxy Mega review
- LG G6 pre-order at Spint
- Huawei P9
- Nokia 215 Dual SIM phone
- Nokia 130 mobile phone
- Samsung Galaxy S5 smartphone features
- Kyocera Kona flip phone