|Bookmark Article||Post Comment|
Mail your friend
|Your friend's name:|
|Your friend's email:|
Magellan RoadMate 1400
The new Magellan RoadMate 1400 series features a large, widescreen, 4.3-inch anti-glare touch screen and a simple, intuitive user interface, with premiere features including Quickspell, for fast input with a minimal amount of keystrokes. It also features a newly designed easy to view menu and map screens that incorporate easy to identify, stylish icons and graphics that are clear and crisp to the user.
Magellan RoadMate - Navteq road maps
The base model, the Magellan RoadMate 1400, comes preloaded with Navteq road maps of the Continental United States, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, plus 1.3 million essential points of interest, such as gas stations, ATMs, and airports with contact details such as location, phone number and travel distance (MSRP $299).
The Magellan RoadMate 1412 adds maps for Canada and Alaska; text-to-speech announcements of street names; and points of interest totalling more than 6 million, including retail, dining, health service and other local business information (MSRP $349).
Magellan RoadMate 1430
The Magellan RoadMate 1430 has the same features as the RoadMate 1412 and adds a fully-integrated live traffic feature that uses real-time traffic update information to display traffic incidents along the driver's route, suggests alternative routes when "fastest time" to destination is selected, and recalculates the expected arrival time based on the monitored traffic. The antenna to receive traffic data is seamlessly integrated into the unit's power cable. A free three-month subscription to Magellan Traffic Service is included with purchase (MSRP $399).
RoadMate 1200 Series
The Magellan RoadMate 1200 Series features a compact-sized 3.5-inch anti-glare touch screen and mirrors the features of the Magellan RoadMate 1400 series, within an even smaller pocket-sized form factor. The Magellan RoadMate 1200 is complimented by the new RoadMate 1212 and RoadMate 1230 (with integrated traffic), which are being premiered at CES (MSRPs: RoadMate 1200 $229, Magellan RoadMate 1212 $299, Magellan RoadMate 1230 $329). "We're developing products at Magellan that are designed to exceed consumer expectations in price, content and connectivity. The Magellan RoadMate brand is an exceptional example of a value-priced line that delivers great GPS performance, unique and compelling features at an introductory price," said Christian Bubenheim, vice president of product marketing, for Magellan.
Magellan RoadMate Series - Specifications
- New 4.3-inch WQVGA or 3.5-inch QVGA display
- Full-color, anti-glare touch-screen display
- Acclaimed easy-to-use, intuitive user interface
- Fast and precise Centrality Atlas III GPS chipset
- Superior GPS performance and navigation
- 2-D and 3-D map views with auto day/night mode switching
- Trip computer and trip planner
- QuickSpell intelligently searches and checks spelling
- SmartDetour prompts drivers to route around heavy or stationary traffic
- SD card slot for maps
- USB port for PC connection and in-vehicle power
Magellan RoadMate 1200 - Car adapter
The Magellan RoadMate 1200 ships with a windshield mount and cradle; a 12-volt car power cigarette lighter adapter; an adhesive disk for alternative, on-dash mounting; and a quick reference and user manual.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 review
- Apple iPhone 6 sample pictures
- Xbox One review
- Sony PS4 review
- Samsung Galaxy reviews
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini review
- Nokia Lumia 1520 sample photos
- Apple iPhone 5s test pictures
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom review
- Samsung Galaxy Mega review
- Garmin 3D Navigation for Mercedes-Benz
- Garmin Monterra Android outdoor GPS
- TomTom GPS sport watch
- Garmin navigation for Mercedes
- BMW Motorrad Navigator Adventure GPS
- Nokia Here app for iPhone