|Bookmark Article||Post Comment|
Mail your friend
|Your friend's name:|
|Your friend's email:|
3G handsets report
A recent report by the high-tech market research firm found the following:
- Worldwide handset revenues will reach US$165 billion by 2012.
- Low-cost and ultra-low-cost handsets will push down the average selling price over the next five years, depressing total revenue.
- 3G growth will become more pronounced when China selects a standard and releases spectrum to operators.
Worldwide Mobile Devices service - 3G handsets
Recent In-Stat research, 2007 Global Handset Market Forecast, covers the worldwide market for wireless handsets. It provides forecasts for global handset unit sales and revenue by region and by technology through 2012. It also includes analysis of global and regional trends in the handset market. This research is part of In-Stat's Worldwide Mobile Devices service, which provides comprehensive analysis of the worldwide market for cellular phones. In addition to reporting on current and historical worldwide handset sales, this service defines major industry trends and forecasts trends and sales volumes. This is accomplished by analyzing the component trends, major phone categories, infrastructure developments that affect devices, and extensive end-user primary research.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 review
- Apple iPhone 6 sample pictures
- Xbox One review
- Sony PS4 review
- Samsung Galaxy reviews
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini review
- Nokia Lumia 1520 sample photos
- Apple iPhone 5s test pictures
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom review
- Samsung Galaxy Mega review
- Nokia smart devices powered by Zeiss optics
- KPN Netherlands named best mobile operator
- Turkcell 5G network speed test
- Internet of Things in the Netherlands
- Thermal Spa and Roulette: Kurhaus Wiesbaden
- Having fun on the go in the smartphone era