|Bookmark Article||Post Comment|
Mail your friend
|Your friend's name:|
|Your friend's email:|
Portable media market - Research by In-Stat
- More than a quarter of the respondents to an In-Stat survey of Japanese consumers would like to use a multimedia mobile phone as a substitute for a multimedia player.
- Japanese PMP/MP3/PDP player market retail volume is expected to reach nearly 1.5 million units by 2011, up from 760,000 units in 2007.
- Consumer interest in video will constrain the growth of audio-only MP3 players in Japan. As PMP prices drop, more Japanese consumers will choose to purchase a PMP.
Portable Music & Multimedia Market In Japan - Price
The research, "Portable Music & Multimedia Market In Japan", covers the market for portable multimedia equipment in Japan. It provides forecasts for Japanese portable MP3 players, portable media players (PMPs), and portable DVD players. For portable audio-only MP3 players and PMPs, both flash-based and HDD-based players are included. Results of an In-Stat survey of Japanese consumers are also included. The price is $2,995 (US).
Technology vendors, service providers, technology professionals and market specialists, worldwide, rely on In-Stat's experienced staff and in-depth research to support critical business, product and technology decisions. In-Stat's insights are derived from both a deep technology understanding and comprehensive research, which examines each segment of the value chain for each market. Regular and ongoing end-user demand and primary research surveys underpin much of the analysis, enabling In-Stat to provide incisive market knowledge and guidance on future market opportunities via syndicated research products, custom consulting, and advisory services.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 review
- Apple iPhone 6 sample pictures
- Xbox One review
- Sony PS4 review
- Samsung Galaxy reviews
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini review
- Nokia Lumia 1520 sample photos
- Apple iPhone 5s test pictures
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom review
- Samsung Galaxy Mega review
- Panasonic Full HD camcorders
- Canon Legria mini camcorder
- Polaroid mountable action camera
- Sony Handycam HDR-GW66VE camcorder
- Panasonic HC-X920 WiFi camcorder
- Panasonic HC-V720 Full HD camcorder