|Bookmark Article||Post Comment|
Mail your friend
|Your friend's name:|
|Your friend's email:|
Toshiba TDP-EX20U mobile projector
To enhance the learning experience at all levels of classroom instruction, business use and digital home entertainment, the portable Toshiba TDP-EX20U projector's "extreme short projection" capabilities produce a remarkable 60-inch image from just three feet away. "Extreme short projection" produces more luminance or brightness because the image has a shorter distance to travel, reducing the amount of ambient light that can harm image quality. "There isn't a better short throw projector on the market at this low price," said Sam Malik, director of projector sales and marketing, Toshiba Digital Products Division. "Other projectors with short throw capabilities cannot match the Toshiba TDP-EX20U's price, value-added features and portability.
Toshiba mobile projector TDP-EX20U - DLP BrilliantColor technology
The Toshiba TDP-EX20U projector can be ceiling mounted and, unlike conventional projectors, the "extreme short projection" technology eliminates eye glare and the problem of screen shadowing when the presenter is close to the screen. When used as a portable projector, the "extreme short projection" technology enables users to present at various table heights such as at the end of a desk, conference table or even a low coffee table. The Toshiba TDP-EX20U projects fine text and images with an impressive 2,300 ANSI lumens and a rich, vibrant DLP BrilliantColor display. The DLP BrilliantColor technology utilizes up to six separate colors: red, blue, green, cyan, yellow and magenta for a wider variety of accurate, vibrant colors that won't fade over time. BrilliantColor technology enables a 50 percent increase in the brightness of colors. The projector also features an XGA 1024 x 768 native resolution, razor sharp contrast ratio of 2000:1 and offers on-the-go professionals the option to deliver "PC-free" presentations with a USB thumb drive by simply storing the presentation in JPEG format and connecting to the USB port.
Toshiba TDP-EX20U projector - Windows Vista network capabilities
Users can also expect seamless presentations with remote network management from this projector. The Toshiba TDP-EX20U can be networked and controlled remotely via a wired LAN connection, which is password protected for increased security. Due to the Toshiba TDP-EX20U projector's Windows Vista network capabilities, presenters can wirelessly transfer JPEG files from a notebook with ease for slide show presentations or images embedded in documents. The built-in IEEE 802.11g wireless1 functionality of the Toshiba TDP-EX20U delivers fast set-up time and enables presenters to easily connect their wireless notebooks to the projector from anywhere in the room and deliver sequential presentations without the need for cables. The Toshiba TDP-EX20U projector's network capability also allows IT administrators to remotely control the projector over a network and receive e-mail notification via SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) for issues related to temperature, fan and lamp status.
Toshiba TDP-EX20U DLP BrilliantColor mobile projector
HDTV/DTV compatible, Toshiba's TDP-EX20U integrates data, video and audio features necessary for high-end multimedia presentations. The projector comes packaged in a sleek, high-tech casing with multiple computer inputs (two RGB 15-pin), two video inputs for composite and S-video, two components (shared with computer inputs), one-watt stereo speaker, type A USB port and both wired and wireless connectivity options. Other features unique to the Toshiba TDP-EX20U include variable audio out, digital zoom and auto set, which allows users to automatically synchronize the settings between their PCs and the projector.
Toshiba TDP-EX20U mobile projector
- Toshiba's unique Natural Color Enhancer4 color correction circuitry, delivering exceptionally sharp and vivid images that more closely match original presentation colors;
- "Blackboard" function with wall color adjustment. Simply select a wall color, such as green, black, brown, blue or beige, for a clearer display on non-screen surfaces;
- One-touch auto setup on a fully-loaded presentation remote to ensure worry-free, presentations even in the most unforgiving environments;
- Digital zoom function on the remote control allows the presenter to zoom in on a specific image or presentation element, such as spreadsheet numbers or other important details;
- Password protection and key-lock to help prevent unauthorized use;
- Instant power shut down capability that enables the projector to power off instantly once disconnected from the power outlet with no cool-down time required;
- Automatic digital keystone correction system, allowing presenters to adjust errors quickly and easily for a proportional, squared display;
- Whisper-quiet operation of only 28 decibels (dB) (in low mode)-quieter than a soft conversation;
- In addition, the projector features convenient lamp access on the top panel for easy lamp replacement, even when the projector is ceiling mounted.
- Xbox One review
- Sony PS4 review
- Samsung Galaxy reviews
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini review
- Nokia Lumia 1520 sample photos
- Apple iPhone 5s test pictures
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom review
- Samsung Galaxy Mega review
- HTC One review
- Samsung Galaxy S4 review
- LG 3D projector
- Panasonic HD projector
- Samsung HD projector
- Samsung LED Projector
- EyeClops Mini projector
- Microvision SHOW WX pico projector