W-CDMA mobile phones
|Bookmark Article||Post Comment|
Mail your friend
|Your friend's name:|
|Your friend's email:|
1. The use of a proprietary duplexer and filter enables an optimal design and the world's highest level of power efficiency (27%). The transmitter modules support three output power modes: High power, Middle power, and Low power.
2. The transmitting circuit components of the mobile phone - the power amplifier, SAW filter, and SAW duplexer - are built into a single unit, thus the transmitter modules can achieve a compact size of 7.0 mm × 4.0 mm (with a maximum height of 1.2 mm). This enables a nearly 30 percent decrease in the circuit area when compared to modules configured using conventional discrete components.
3. These transmitter modules support High Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA), which serves as the base for 3GPP Release 5, for downlink speeds of up to 14.4 Mbps.
Fujitsu transmitter modules - Price and Shipment
- Part number T0311QZ0836 : US$10.00 : From September 2007
- Part number T0311QZ1950 : US$10.00 : From September 2007
- Part number T0312QZ1880 : US$10.00 : From October 200
Fujitsu Media Devices
Fujitsu Media Devices has set a sales target of 1.5 million units per month from January 2008. Fujitsu Media Devices Limited, founded in 1998, forming Electronics Devices Business Group of Fujitsu Limited, provides high-performance Telecommunication Devices, Sensor Devices, Wireless Modules and Capacitors. The sales network of Fujitsu Media Devices covers North and South America, Asia Pacific, Japan and Europe.
- Apple iPhone 6 sample pictures
- Xbox One review
- Sony PS4 review
- Samsung Galaxy reviews
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini review
- Nokia Lumia 1520 sample photos
- Apple iPhone 5s test pictures
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom review
- Samsung Galaxy Mega review
- HTC One review
- Huawei Mate S photography features
- LG Knock included into new smartphones
- Belkin Dyle mobile TV receiver
- Galaxy S4 mobile photography features
- Samsung Galaxy S2 photography tips
- Mobile phone radiation