W-CDMA mobile phones
|Bookmark Article||Post Comment|
Mail your friend
|Your friend's name:|
|Your friend's email:|
1. The use of a proprietary duplexer and filter enables an optimal design and the world's highest level of power efficiency (27%). The transmitter modules support three output power modes: High power, Middle power, and Low power.
2. The transmitting circuit components of the mobile phone - the power amplifier, SAW filter, and SAW duplexer - are built into a single unit, thus the transmitter modules can achieve a compact size of 7.0 mm × 4.0 mm (with a maximum height of 1.2 mm). This enables a nearly 30 percent decrease in the circuit area when compared to modules configured using conventional discrete components.
3. These transmitter modules support High Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA), which serves as the base for 3GPP Release 5, for downlink speeds of up to 14.4 Mbps.
Fujitsu transmitter modules - Price and Shipment
- Part number T0311QZ0836 : US$10.00 : From September 2007
- Part number T0311QZ1950 : US$10.00 : From September 2007
- Part number T0312QZ1880 : US$10.00 : From October 200
Fujitsu Media Devices
Fujitsu Media Devices has set a sales target of 1.5 million units per month from January 2008. Fujitsu Media Devices Limited, founded in 1998, forming Electronics Devices Business Group of Fujitsu Limited, provides high-performance Telecommunication Devices, Sensor Devices, Wireless Modules and Capacitors. The sales network of Fujitsu Media Devices covers North and South America, Asia Pacific, Japan and Europe.
- Nokia Lumia 925 sample pictures
- Samsung Galaxy Camera review
- Sony Xperia T review
- SanDisk Extreme Pro microSDHC review
- Alcatel OneTouch T10 review
- Samsung Galaxy Y review
- Apple iPhone 5 test pictures
- Nokia Lumia 900 review
- Samsung Galaxy S3 review
- Nokia 808 test pictures
- Galaxy S4 mobile photography features
- Samsung Galaxy S2 photography tips
- Mobile phone radiation
- Apple iPad Color Calibration App
- Motorola i412
- Samsung Galaxy Tab