DChoc Cafe Series
|Bookmark Article||Post Comment|
Mail your friend
|Your friend's name:|
|Your friend's email:|
DChoc Cafe mobile games
"The introduction of the DChoc Cafe Series combines the trend of casual games with a community environment that promotes social interaction," said Trip Hawkins, founder and CEO of Digital Chocolate. "The DChoc Cafe Series demonstrates the promise of mobile games: socially driven entertainment that allows players to stay connected with friends while playing fun, casual games."
Digital Chocolate DChoc Cafe Series
Games in the DChoc Cafe Series include casual games typically found or played at a Cafe or other neighborhood meeting place. The Cafe Series allows players to create personalized characters, form exclusive Cafes and invite friends to join, and earn points to unlock bonus items for their characters and upgrades for their community Cafe. Complete with community scoring, players are rewarded for playing well, and Cafes can compete against each other.
DChoc Cafe Series - Mobile games
- DChoc Cafe Sudoku -The next generation of Sudoku with infinite puzzles, players can choose from five difficulty levels with a help system and view in-game animated tutorials and hints to best the competition.
- DChoc Cafe Kakuro - The latest puzzle craze out of Japan and the mathematical equivalent of crosswords, DChoc Cafe Kakuro features an infinite number of puzzles for endless replay value, three difficulty settings to accommodate all player levels and an intuitive tutorial so players can master the game.
- DChoc Cafe Hold'em Poker - With the most features of any mobile poker game, Digital Chocolate's version includes tournaments, cash games and all three Hold'em limit variations. DChoc Cafe Hold'em Poker has three game modes that allow players to compete against 16 unique opponents or switch game modes to play with friends. Players can improve their strategy with a personal Poker Trainer, or view the Player Profiler to track and analyze their style.
- DChoc Cafe Mahjong - The ultimate Mahjong experience, this version has more than 100 challenging levels and four game modes. In DChoc Cafe Mahjong, players can get a leg up on the competition with an animated tutorial, easily select tiles with ‘smart controls' to clear the board and win, and track stats and compare their awards with friends.
- DChoc Cafe Solitaire - With 13 games in one, including Klondike, FreeCell and Tri Peaks, DChoc Cafe Solitaire assembles the most game options for a mobile phone. DChoc Cafe Solitaire lets players choose from three different themes to personalize their card decks, watch animated tutorials to help players ace any game version, and feature intuitive double-click card-move controls that show possible moves.
DChoc Cafe Series games
The DChoc Cafe Series' cross-selling function allows players to purchase new games in the series directly from other DChoc Cafe Series' games. Digital Chocolate will continually add new games to the series. In support of the game series, Digital Chocolate has launched a Web site where consumers can play free trials of the games. Interested customers can access additional information about the games, download free demo versions for their phones, watch videos and invite friends to learn more.
- Apple iPhone 6 sample pictures
- Xbox One review
- Sony PS4 review
- Samsung Galaxy reviews
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini review
- Nokia Lumia 1520 sample photos
- Apple iPhone 5s test pictures
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom review
- Samsung Galaxy Mega review
- HTC One review
- Sony PlayStation 4 prices
- Sony PS4 game console
- Nokia Asha phone games
- Nintendo 3DS XL
- Samsung Cloud Gaming for Smart TV
- Samsung Wave games