|Bookmark Article||Post Comment|
Mail your friend
|Your friend's name:|
|Your friend's email:|
Multiplayer game development contest
The winners of a previous SNAP Mobile multiplayer competition held in cooperation with SingTel were announced at GDC 2007. One of the winners, Keiji Fujita, Senior Producer of Taito branded mobile games for Square Enix stated, "Winning the SingTel Multiplayer Game Quest Competition allowed us to get Puzzle Bobble: Mobile Mania (also known as Bust-A-Move: Mobile Mania in the United States) in front of millions of eyeballs in a very short time frame. SNAP Mobile supported us in our development efforts from concept to launch. I look forward to the additional challenge of the Mobile Rules! Multiplayer Competition."
Multiplayer Game Competition - Mobile Rules!
Winners will be announced in March 2008. All developers who submit an entry by 30 August 2007 will be contacted and select developers chosen to proceed from concept to commercial launch. Some of the prizes for the Mobile Rules! Multiplayer Competition include:
- fast track contract negotiation
- fast publishing opportunities with Mobile Rules! multiplayer sponsors
- promotion of the winning games in Forum Nokia developer communities,
- set-up of games in the SNAP Mobile production environment
- set-up of games at online services
- Nokia mobile devices.
SNAP Mobile games Java-based games
"SNAP Mobile is all about giving developers the tools, resources and support they need to create fun, casual games for the masses. We take the hassle out of connected game development and are always looking for the next hit game to bring to the global marketplace," said SNAP Mobile head, Antoine Doumenc. "The Mobile Rules! Multiplayer Competition lets us reach out and find talented, but perhaps unrecognized, developers in a new way that benefits all. Developers gain commercial opportunities, and SNAP Mobile adds innovative games to our growing portfolio of Java-based casual games." Attendees at the Develop Conference & Expo can find out more about the Mobile Rules! Multiplayer Competition by visiting the SNAP Mobile meeting room (room A28) during 24 to 26 July 2007 at the Hilton Brighton Metropole in Brighton, United Kingdom.
- Apple iPhone 6 sample pictures
- Xbox One review
- Sony PS4 review
- Samsung Galaxy reviews
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini review
- Nokia Lumia 1520 sample photos
- Apple iPhone 5s test pictures
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom review
- Samsung Galaxy Mega review
- HTC One review
- Nintendo Switch game console
- Super Mario for iPhone & iPad
- PAC-MAN for Android and Apple IOS devices
- Sony PlayStation 4 prices
- Sony PS4 game console
- Nokia Asha phone games