|Bookmark Article||Post Comment|
Mail your friend
|Your friend's name:|
|Your friend's email:|
Harman Kardon portable GPS navigation
The unit delivers an intuitive, consumer-friendly experience that provides a high-level of functionality and style. Clean design, a slim profile, and a crisp 4" WQVGA LCD touchscreen make the Guide + Play GPS-300 attractive and functional. "Early response to our recently-introduced Harman Kardon GPS-500, the first portable navigation device to incorporate a consumer-friendly digital audio and video player, has been very enthusiastic. With the GPS-300, customers who want full-coverage GPS navigation without a full-fledged video player can now get the high-speed performance, superior ease-of-use, and four-inch widescreen graphic display of the GPS-500 at the breakthrough price of $299.99. We believe this is the best value in the market."
Harman Kardon GPS-300 - Specifications
- Tightly integrated navigation and digital music player applications for simultaneous use. Both applications work together, ensuring that important navigation information is audible and displayed, even when digital-music playback is in use. Users may also set volume priority between the two functions.
- An easy-to-use touchscreen interface that lets users find key features and toggle between device menus with ease. The GPS-300 also includes a "Points of Interest" search that lets users find directions to nearby popular points of interest, such as restaurants, coffee shops or bookstores, with a simple touch of a button.
- A 4-inch widescreen WQVGA LCD display for high-quality viewing of maps. The widescreen aspect ratio allows users to see a larger map view when in GPS mode than do most GPS devices currently on the market. Additionally, a 480 x 272-pixel screen resolution ensures a clear and crisp viewing experience for enjoying the digital music player menus and detailed maps. Users can access up to 4GB of music loaded onto mini SD cards. The device supports MP3 & WMA formats.
- A pocket-sized, virtually invisible portable mount that secures the slim (19.6mm in depth) GPS-300 for automotive use. The mount features a ball-and-socket joint that provides an almost unlimited number of viewing angles, allowing users to position the GPS-300's screen so that it can be seen from anywhere in the vehicle. The GPS-300 has up to five hours of battery life, 2GB of internal flash memory, up to 4GB optional external SD card flash memory, and a USB 2.0 full-speed interface, and includes a carrying case that's perfect for travel. The GPS-300 can be charged via its USB port that is compatible with both PC's and Macintosh computers, or an in-car cigarette-lighter cable - all of which are included with the unit.
Harman Kardon Guide + Play GPS-300 - Price & Availability
The Harman Kardon Guide + Play GPS-300 is compatible with all automobiles. It features a pocket-sized portable mount. The GPS-300 will be available at quality retailers nationwide beginning June 2007; it has a suggested retail price of $299.99.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 review
- Apple iPhone 6 sample pictures
- Xbox One review
- Sony PS4 review
- Samsung Galaxy reviews
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini review
- Nokia Lumia 1520 sample photos
- Apple iPhone 5s test pictures
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom review
- Samsung Galaxy Mega review
- Garmin 3D Navigation for Mercedes-Benz
- Garmin Monterra Android outdoor GPS
- TomTom GPS sport watch
- Garmin navigation for Mercedes
- BMW Motorrad Navigator Adventure GPS
- Nokia Here app for iPhone