|Bookmark Article||Post Comment|
Mail your friend
|Your friend's name:|
|Your friend's email:|
HP OpenCall video services
Several mobile operators have already deployed the HP OpenCall Mobile Video Solutions, which allow them to deliver easy-to-use video services that can generate new revenue, reduce customer acquisition costs and increase customer loyalty. "Mobile video is growing in importance, as more people are watching, recording and sharing video in group-based environments," said Jean-Charles Doineau, service infrastructure practice leader, Ovum. "Service providers see mobile video as a catalyst that can trigger adoption of 3G services." He added, "HP understands both telephony networks and end-user behavior, and is well-positioned to be a significant player in mobile video." Wainhouse Research projects that by 2010 there will be 76 million-150 million users of personal mobile video.
OpenCall mobile video
"Video allows people to communicate with each other - and in social groups - in a more personal, interactive way," said Steven Dietch, director, Worldwide OpenCall Marketing, Software, HP. "With OpenCall Mobile Video Solutions, HP is enabling that enriched, personal experience even while people are on the move. By providing customers a more appealing experience, operators can enjoy a better business outcome: new revenues and less turnover." The HP OpenCall Mobile Video Solutions portfolio is built on powerful media server software, the HP OpenCall Media Platform, and an innovative application software suite, VxOne, from VoxSurf. The solutions run on HP ProLiant servers with the Red Hat Enterprise Linux operating system. HP will support the solutions globally with comprehensive professional services.
HP mobile video
"Together, HP and Voxsurf can enable operators to introduce mobile video to their customers, and progressively grow revenue with more compelling, more interactive video services as customers incorporate video into their mobile lifestyle," said Keith Jones, director, Sales and Marketing, VoxSurf Software. HP solutions make mobile video more fun and easy to use
HP OpenCall mobile video solutions
The three HP OpenCall Mobile Video Solutions are designed to enhance the mobile video experience by making the underlying services more lively and personalized:
- HP OpenCall video messaging enables users to create personalized video mailboxes and visually browse voice and video messages or blogs that have entertaining content. Users can send and reply to messages using downloaded animations and characters. The solution also enables mobile users to communicate over both mobile and broadband networks.
- HP OpenCall MMS call completion allows users to enhance delivery and receipt notification of voice messages with video or animation characters. Also, users don't need to dial in to retrieve messages; messages are delivered directly to the phone. Users on a 3G network can ensure delivery to recipients on older networks.
- HP OpenCall video blog enables operators to accelerate delivery of new video and voice services that include user-generated content, such as blogging, community portals, music and event promotion, and participation TV. It also enables mobile and broadband users to access these services via easy-to-use portals. HP provides a complete service creation environment.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 review
- Apple iPhone 6 sample pictures
- Xbox One review
- Sony PS4 review
- Samsung Galaxy reviews
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini review
- Nokia Lumia 1520 sample photos
- Apple iPhone 5s test pictures
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom review
- Samsung Galaxy Mega review
- Primo iPhone data recovery software review
- Windows Phone update for Lumia phones
- Apple iOS 8
- Apple OS X Yosemite
- Sony PS4 software update 1.70
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 software