|Bookmark Article||Post Comment|
Mail your friend
|Your friend's name:|
|Your friend's email:|
Voice recognition VSuite
VSuite is available on the BlackBerry 8800 in the following languages: US English, UK English, French, Canadian French, German, Latin American Spanish, Castilian Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Cantonese, Mandarin, and Russian. Users can also launch the VSuite application from a wired or Bluetooth wireless headset, with a push of a button. For example, a user can simply press a button on the headset and say, "Call Joe Smith, work" to initiate the call.
Voice recognition VSuite - Features
In addition to launching the market-proven set of features in VSuite for hands-free eyes-free dialing, the BlackBerry 8800 implements some unique voice calling features including:
- "Smart Dialing" of Company Extensions: Users can call the corporate desk phone of their co-workers by simply speaking the words "call extension" followed by the extension number. The BlackBerry 8800 will dial the preset main line, pause momentarily upon connecting to the switchboard, and then automatically dial the extension number.
- Automatic Updates of New Contacts: New contacts added to the BlackBerry Address Book, whether directly on the handset or via the user's desktop contact management software (such as Microsoft Outlook), are automatically available for voice activated dialing from the BlackBerry 8800.
- Identical Names Handling: In the case where there are two contacts with the same name in the user's address book, the caller is further prompted to name the contact's company. For example, the user can say "call John Smith", and be prompted to identify if the John Smith they want to call is at "Company ABC" or "Company XYZ".
"We are pleased that RIM, the market leader in wireless enterprise solutions, has chosen VoiceSignal. It demonstrates the importance of an embedded voice interface as part of the mobile phone experience and the quality of VoiceSignal's solutions," said VoiceSignal CEO Rich Geruson. "VoiceSignal is committed to continuing to lead in the delivery of innovative speech-enabled features for these devices," Geruson added.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 review
- Apple iPhone 6 sample pictures
- Xbox One review
- Sony PS4 review
- Samsung Galaxy reviews
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini review
- Nokia Lumia 1520 sample photos
- Apple iPhone 5s test pictures
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom review
- Samsung Galaxy Mega review
- Samsung Galaxy S3 HD Audio Hub
- High capacity mobile browsing
- Camera phone technology
- 3D Technology report
- Cell phone antenna technology
- Pay with your mobile phone