|Bookmark Article||Post Comment|
Mail your friend
|Your friend's name:|
|Your friend's email:|
Cardo bluetooth headset - Features
Weighing less than half an ounce and with many distinct features, the scala-700LX has taken Bluetooth headset technology to an entirely new level. The superior headset includes all of the following features, in one ultra-sleek, high-polish, stylish product:
- Swap Technology : The exclusive Swap Technology function allows the user to switch the headset's connection between two connected mobile phones, all with the simple touch of a button on the headset.
- Headset Button Locator : To assist in finding the compact scala-700LX if it is misplaced, the headset has a locator buzzer, allowing users to page it audibly from the mobile phone.
- Battery Status Indicator : By simply pressing a button, the headset instantly shows whether it's fully-charged, half-charged or in immediate need of recharging.
- Call Back : The Call-Back function stores the phone number of the last incoming call to enable the user to automatically place a call to the number of the last recorded call.
- Auto Answer : The scala-700LX allows the user to automatically answer all incoming calls without the need to touch any button. Auto Answer can be easily enabled or disabled.
- Missed Call Indicator : Any time a call is missed or rejected, the red and blue Status Lights will begin flashing simultaneously, notifying the user of the missed call. Pressing any button on the headset will clear the Missed Call Indicator.
Cardo scala-700LX bluetooth headset
"The scala-700LX incorporates a suite of superior features that set it above other headsets in the industry," said Abraham Glezerman, Chairman and CEO of Cardo Systems, Inc. "Cardo is dedicated to being the ultimate leader in innovation in the industry and raising the bar in bringing user-friendly, relevant features to consumers. Cardo elevates expectations on what consumers anticipate from a high-end wireless headset."
Cardo bluetooth headset - Price & Availability
The Cardo scala-700LX can be used under almost any condition because it includes a high end speaker for superior audio performance. For added convenience, the headset also includes call waiting, call reject, conference calling, mute, redial and voice dial functions. The headset offers 240 hours of stand-by time, up to 10 hours of talk time, approximately 2 hour recharge, and 6 volume levels. The Cardo scala-700LX is available directly from Cardo Systems and at select US wireless distributors and retailers with an MSRP of $69.99.
- Xbox One review
- Sony PS4 review
- Samsung Galaxy reviews
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini review
- Nokia Lumia 1520 sample photos
- Apple iPhone 5s test pictures
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom review
- Samsung Galaxy Mega review
- HTC One review
- Samsung Galaxy S4 review
- Kingston MobileLite Wireless reader
- Kodak Pulse picture frame
- Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Free wireless internet
- Wireless Vehicle Operation
- Sony photo frames