LG G Flex 2
|Bookmark Article||Post Comment|
Mail your friend
|Your friend's name:|
|Your friend's email:|
Design of the LG G Flex 2
The G Flex 2 goes beyond its predecessor's groundbreaking 700mm radius curved profile. The new smartphone harmoniously incorporates a symphony of curves ranging from a radius of 400mm to 700mm across the front, back, sides and top-to-bottom edges. The dynamically curved layers deliver a sleeker and more dynamic look to G Flex 2. The Self Healing back, which keeps the phone looking new even through the nicks and scratches from normal everyday use, has also been improved with significantly faster healing time. LG reduced the healing time from about three minutes to just with in ten seconds at room temperature.
LG smartphone with a curved display
However, the G Flex 2's curves are for more than looks. The phone's ergonomic design brings the microphone closer to the mouth, for better sound pickup compared to conventional smartphones which allow much more outside noise to enter the phone through the microphone. The slimmed down 5.5 inches screen with curvatures makes the perfect fit for eyes and the grip. The display's 700mm radius curvature delivers a truly immersive viewing experience from any angle, while the steeper 650mm radius curvature of the back is more comfortable to grip and fits easier in the pocket. The display's resolution has also been bumped up to 1080p Full HD, which makes every UI detail appear crisp and alive. The P-OLED display, which gives the G Flex 2 its unique shape and durability, is even more precise than in the original G Flex. Turning the phone over reveals handcrafted details such as the Spin Hairline Pattern on the G Flex 2's curved rear, which showcases the subtle yet brilliant polish of the surface from every angle.
LG G Flex 2 smartphone specifications
The LG G Flex2 is the first smartphone officially announced to come equipped with the Snapdragon 810 processor, featuring Octa-Core 64-bit capable CPUs optimized for Android 5.0 and the advanced Qualcomm Adreno 430 GPU for stunning graphics performance. This makes the smartphone incredibly fast and efficient for multimedia and multi-tasking. The Snapdragon 810 also features fully integrated 3x20MHz Carrier Aggregation support for faster, more efficient connectivity. What's more, the G Flex 2's cover glass is approximately 20 percent more durable, thanks to a special chemical treatment technology developed by LG.
Laser Auto Focus Camera technology
Another innovative technology only available in LG smartphones is the amazingly fast Laser Auto Focus camera, first introduced in the popular LG G3. This technology enables the G Flex 2 to capture the best moment - even in low light - by measuring the distance between the subject and the camera using a laser beam. Combined with LG's proven OIS+ technology and dual LED flash, the G Flex 2 delivers images that rival most standalone point and shoot cameras.
Practical Solutions for user convenience
The G Flex 2's curve-enhanced user experience carries over to software as well. It comes fully loaded with the best of LG's unique software features optimized for its curved form factor:
• Gesture Shot makes it easy to capture the perfect selfie with a simple hand gesture recognizable from up to 1.5 meters away.
• Gesture View makes it easy to check your last shot immediately after taking a photo or selfie.
• GlanceView displays key information such as time, recent messages or missed calls with a downward swipe of the curved screen even while the display is off.
• Fast Charge allows the embedded 3,000mAh battery in the G Flex 2 - the only curved mobile battery in the world to be charged up to 50 percent in under 40 minutes.
LG G Flex 2 price & availability
The LG G Flex 2 will be available starting at the end of the month in Korea to be followed by additional global markets. The device will initially be available in two colors: Platinum Silver and Flamenco Red.
- Apple iPhone 6 sample pictures
- Xbox One review
- Sony PS4 review
- Samsung Galaxy reviews
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini review
- Nokia Lumia 1520 sample photos
- Apple iPhone 5s test pictures
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom review
- Samsung Galaxy Mega review
- HTC One review
- New midrange K Series smartphones from LG
- LG Stylus 3 smartphone with stylus pen
- Asus smartphone with great battery life
- Galaxy A 2017 smartphones
- HTC Bolt smartphone
- Huawei Mate 9 smartphone series