|Bookmark Article||Post Comment|
Mail your friend
|Your friend's name:|
|Your friend's email:|
Pantech mobile handsets
"CTIA provides us the perfect platform to demonstrate our ability to deliver products that address our customers' needs for handsets that fit their mobile lifestyle," said Mike Cost, COO, Pantech Wireless. "Our dedication to R&D and ensuring partners a rapid development cycle, allow us to deliver cutting-edge products that take full advantage of carriers' emerging networks and exciting new content."
Pantech handsets at CTIA 2007
Pantech consistently combines technology and design to deliver products that help customers bridge the gap between personal and professional lives with ease and imagination. At CTIA, Pantech will debut a selection of forthcoming North American phones that showcase the company's devotion to design and commitment to quality, including:
- Pantech C3b - The newest version of the "world's smallest camera flip phone" which adds Bluetooth capabilities in addition to offering changeable color face plates, mobile email, multimedia messaging and a multi-capture camera.
- Pantech C510 - Music-centric and stylish, this handset boasts an MP3 player with front scrolling digital display and controls, external memory capacity, video recording, Bluetooth stereo and a 1.3 megapixel camera in vibrant, green metal casing.
- Pantech C150 - This slim, candybar phone, featured in both white and black, includes Bluetooth stereo, MP3 downloading and VGA camera.
- Pantech C600 - This 3G, feature-rich handset incorporates an array of advanced multimedia components into a compact and sleek form factor that contain Bluetooth stereo, Flash UI, instant messaging, mobile email and mutli-media capabilities.
- Pantech C710 - This 3G, PTT (Push-to-Talk) multimedia device includes two deluxe speakers, Bluetooth stereo, 1.3 megapixel camera, Video Sharing Client, Flash UI and a large, vibrant display screen.
Pantech mobile handsets - Award winning concept phones
Pantech will also be presenting a number of groundbreaking handsets that are currently available in other international territories. Also on hand will be an assortment of award-winning concept phones that have received prestigious iF Design accolades.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 review
- Apple iPhone 6 sample pictures
- Xbox One review
- Sony PS4 review
- Samsung Galaxy reviews
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini review
- Nokia Lumia 1520 sample photos
- Apple iPhone 5s test pictures
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom review
- Samsung Galaxy Mega review
- LG G6 pre-order at Spint
- Huawei P9
- Nokia 215 Dual SIM phone
- Nokia 130 mobile phone
- Samsung Galaxy S5 smartphone features
- Kyocera Kona flip phone