|Bookmark Article||Post Comment|
Mail your friend
|Your friend's name:|
|Your friend's email:|
Talented and popular artists
"As with the Jay-Z Hangar Tour, Cingular Sounds Live events are designed to generate exclusive, one-of-a-kind mobile content for our customers. Jay-Z is one of the most talented and popular artists on the music scene today, and we are confident his fans will embrace this mobile content just as enthusiastically as they have embraced his new album," said David Garver, executive director, segment marketing and sponsorships, Cingular Wireless.
Jay-Z Hangar Tour Content
In keeping with Cingular's commitment to give its customers more choices in how and when they consume music, Cingular is making the exclusive Jay-Z content available in a variety of channels - all accessible on their mobile phones. For Cingular customers who reside in a 3G market and have a compatible handset, ** they can now watch exclusive live performances from some of the shows during the tour, as well as backstage and behind-the-scenes footage of Jay-Z as part of Cingular Video. Even if a Cingular customer is not in a 3G market, they still can purchase, download and enjoy exclusive live performance ringtones and Answer Tones from new and classic Jay-Z favorites such as: "Kingdom Come", "Jigga What", "PSA", "Give It To Me", "U Don't Know", "Show Me What You Got", "30 Something".
Jay-Z Hangar Tour live performance video
Cingular will also make the Jay-Z Hangar Tour live performance video and audio available for viewing and listening on MobiTV and MobiRadio, respectively. Cingular has also teamed with Napster to package the audio of the featured live performances as streaming tracks available exclusively via Napster Mobile.
Jay-Z's new album release
If that's not enough, Cingular is also sponsoring a "Show Me What You Got" Lip Sync Battle to further promote Jay-Z's new album release and the availability of this exclusive content. Fans will have an opportunity to win $5000 by doing their best lip sync renditions of two new Jay-Z songs - "Show Me What You Got" and "Kingdom Come." The tour kicked off at 6 a.m. on November 18 with Jay-Z performing 30- minute sets first in Atlanta and subsequently Philadelphia, DC, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles and finally Las Vegas. Each tour stop was packed with excited fans that came out to experience a high-energy performance by one of their favorite artists. In three of the concert locations, Atlanta, Philadelphia and DC, Cingular held a "Change Clothes & Go with Jay-Z" text- promotion contest during the show whereby a lucky Cingular customer, and a guest, was randomly selected to join Jay-Z and his entourage for the remainder of the tour.
New York native
Cingular customer Lindsay Jackson, a 25-year old Human Service professional and Jay-Z fan from Mt. Vernon, New York attended the concert in DC with one of her girlfriends, Toni Hazel, another die hard fan. Like many Cingular customers in the audience, Jackson entered Cingular's "Change Clothes & Go with Jay-Z" text promotion and was randomly selected to join Jay-Z on tour. According to Jackson, "When we were told we won, it felt unreal. But once we were signing consent forms, we knew it was a dream come true. We were immediately taken backstage, joining winners from the two previous cities and watched Jay-Z perform up close and personal. Getting to go on tour with Jay-Z was the ultimate once-in-a-lifetime experience. Jay-Z was really polite and laid back and the crowds were hyped, especially in New York. I believe the level of energy was so high because he's a New York native. Everyone sang along with him as he worked the crowd. It was unforgettable."
History Cingular and Music
- July 2003 - Introduces First Music Phone, the Nokia 3300
- March 2004 - First to Offer Music Tone Ringtones From All Major Music Labels
- April 2005 - Cingular Sounds with Never Heard Before Music as Ringtones
- September 2005 - Launches World's First Phone with iTunes
- September 2005 - First to Offer Billboard Mobile Music Application
- November 2005 - Unveils MobiRadio with 40+ Streaming Music Stations
- December 2005 - Releases Sony Ericsson W600i Music Phone
- December 2005 - Announces Exclusive Ringtone "Don't Give Up (Africa)"
- January 2006 - Cingular launches the exclusive SLVR featuring iTunes
- February 2006 - Cingular launches Cingular Sounds Live
- February 2006 - Cingular launches enhanced MusicID service
- March 2006 - Cingular launches Live Idol Ringtones,
- April 2006 - Cingular introduces the Mobile Music Studio on MySpace
- May 2006 - Cingular launches Answer Tones
- August 2006 - Cingular launches LG CU500, first device to have a "music" Key
- August 2006 - Cingular launches third phone with iTunes, the MOTO RAZR v3i
- September 2006 - Cingular launches Sony Ericsson W810i Walkman Phone
- November 2006 - Cingular introduces Cingular Music.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 review
- Apple iPhone 6 sample pictures
- Xbox One review
- Sony PS4 review
- Samsung Galaxy reviews
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini review
- Nokia Lumia 1520 sample photos
- Apple iPhone 5s test pictures
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom review
- Samsung Galaxy Mega review
- Nokia smart devices powered by Zeiss optics
- KPN Netherlands named best mobile operator
- Turkcell 5G network speed test
- Internet of Things in the Netherlands
- Thermal Spa and Roulette: Kurhaus Wiesbaden
- Having fun on the go in the smartphone era